Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Welome to Trailer Trash

A lot of people think I'm weird. Hell, even I think I'm weird.

Case in point: I love movie trailers.

Whereas most of my friends and family complain about all the trailers before movies, I complain when there aren't enough. In fact, it downright pisses me off. To make up for it, I'll come home and watch movie trailers on Apple for hours.

I'm also the guy that you quietly hear after every trailer say "ooo, I can't wait to see that" or "this looks like utter crap."

And so I bring you Trailer Trash - my own little forum to critique, mock, worship, and crucify (not all at the same time) the hundreds of thousands of movie trailers I watch. I invite you to join me on my journey through coming attractions. Laugh and cry with me. The end of every post (except this one) will indicate if/when I will partake in a viewing:

Opening weekend
In the theater
Save for Blu-ray
HELLS no

There'll be other caveats, too. Point is, there will be some sort of rating scale that doesn't involve stars or grades.

I'm not known for my dedication to a particular hobby (except skiing), so I'm hoping this doesn't turn into another "idea of the day." Stay tuned.

Like I said... I'm weird. You've been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment